Subscription Services and Products
Subscribe to our monthly services. No long-term obligation. Cancel at any time. *Water subscription requires local pick-up in Cincinnati, OH area.
This combination of detox products, services, and coaching keeps you encouraged and on track by providing:
- Unlimited Alkaline Water Fill-ups at our Wellness Center($150 Value)
- Signature Organic Detox Tea ($15 value)
- Foot Detox Pads ($15 Value)
- Digest Gold for Optimal Digestion and Nutrient absorption ($35 value)
- Text & Email Health Coaching ($100 value)
- Free item of the month (up to $35)
Kangen Water Subscription
Our Kangen water is Super Hydrating; it can penetrate and rejuvenate the cells; it absorbs rapidly and supports digestive health. It is full of antioxidants, which boost the immune system, prevent sickness, shortens recovery time, combat fatigue, and increase energy. The alkalized water helps to counteract acidic diets and toxicity, reduce heartburn and acid reflux, and aid in decreasing inflammation.
Contact us to visit our filling station at
800 Compton Rd. Suite 16 Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
*Unlimited refills each month
Health Coaching and Consulting for Women
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we definitely follow these guidelines and require all clients, staff and visitors to wear masks. We do provide masks and hand sanitizer when in office. We also take your temperature to assure your safety and health.
- When possible, we offer phone, video and limited in office visits.
- Clients are required to complete the following form at in-person appointments before service or appointment can begin: https://form.jotform.com/210182443344144
What We Do
What services do you provide?
- At ReflexFit, our focus is on women ages 25 and up. We provide Health Coaching and Consulting, Fitness, Reflexology, Nutrition, Online Supplement Dispensary.
Do you provide supplements?
- Indeed we do! Our Fullscript and Wellevate Online Dispensaries make it easy to find the right supplement for you without having to search dozens of vendors or run from store to store to find high quality, practitioner-grade supplements. Most importantly, our highly skilled practitioners will be able to assist in recommending a well-rounded program that includes not just supplements but nutrition tips and goal-setting.
How can you be contacted?
- We can be contacted by phone at (513) 216-3017 , by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule a NO COST Wellness Acceleration Consultation at https://bereflexfitschedule.as.me/wellacceleration
Do you do consultations?
- Absolutely, in fact, we want to be sure that you and I are a fit by offering an initial NO COST Wellness Acceleration Consultation. Schedule Here.
How do your consultations work?
- Our consultations are an opportunity for us to learn more about your lifestyle, habits, past and current health. This allows us to assist you in creating and setting your goals and coach you through the process. Even though we have specific bundles and services, we tailor your program to your specific needs.
Who is your typical client?
- The typical ReflexFit client is typically the busy mom or senior who is aware of her health but sometimes finds it challenging to fit a healthy lifestyle into her life. This is where we come in by guiding and coaching her on ways to incorporate healthy habits in ways that do not add to the everyday stress she is already experiencing.
Who are the coaches?
Our coaches are 2 dynamic women who know firsthand the challenges of overcoming illness and coming out on top.
Roberta McClinon is a Fitness and Nutrition Specialist for Seniors and has been in the holistic health field for over 40 years.
Alisha Stevenson is a Mom’s Fitness and Nutrition Coach. Alisha is a former Cincinnati police officer and overcame Stage 3 Colon Cancer.
These 2 women are here to assist you in reaching those sometimes seemingly impossible health and fitness goals.
How long have you been in business?
Even though ReflexFit LLC is a fairly new business, both of our coaches have combined experience of nearly 50 years in the field.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept major credit cards such as Mastercard, Visa and American Express as well as cash and checks.
How are services paid?
- Most payments are made at time of services, either online or at time of appointment. On most services and consultations, you can pay in full or an initial 50% payment at time of scheduling appointment.
- Payments for supplements and certain services must be paid in full online
Do you offer payment plans?
- Our Women’s Well Care Programs are set up to be paid monthly through ACH (automatic) withdrawal in 3-month intervals or until client cancels.
- Memberships are set up to be paid monthly in 12-month intervals through ACH (automatic) withdrawal or until client cancels.
- All other services are paid at time of scheduling or at time of service.
- Once appointment is made you will receive an email confirming your appointment. You will receive a reminder approximately 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
Our Exclusive Women Programs
We are mothers united in a mission to help women to be fit for every step of life. We support women of all ages in achieving optimal wellness using a combination of tailored exercise, nutrition, lifestyle, and mindful practices.